I’m just a few hours away from traveling to San Jose, CA to attend the American Vacuum Society annual conference: http://www.avs.org/symposium . I already downloaded the app and look forward to attending the talks and visiting the exhibit.
The conference program includes presentations that focus on the following topics:
- ADVANCED SURFACE ENGINEERING
- APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE
- BIOMATERIAL INTERFACES
- ELECTRONIC MATERIALS & PROCESSING
- MAGNETIC INTERFACES & NANOSTRUCTURES
- MEMS & NEMS
- MANUFACTURING SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- NANOMETER-SCALE SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- PLASMA SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- SURFACE SCIENCE
- THIN FILM
- VACUUM TECHNOLOGY
Last week I was very honored to present a review talk on Atmospheric Plasmas during the Ohio chapter AVS meeting: https://www.avs.org/Chapters/Ohio/Meetings . I enjoyed the talks and posters that were presented and had the chance to interact with colleagues and students.
I will be tweeting from AVS62. Keep an eye out for them here at The Science and Engineering Cafe homepage!